Friday, December 5, 2008

Blood

Recently, i got physiology class practical... blood group, bleeding time n clotting tym n so on.. K, talking bout all these cells, of cuz, generally blood should b mentioned.. :)
hehe... k, mo jd crita, i need to prick my fingers 3 times for all 3 experiments.. honestly, i feel extremely scared.. befor this prick skali jak.. but dis time 3 pricks in a row.. done 1 exp, do another 1 n so forth.. 8 dat tym, mmg x pkir apa2 la... dlam ati, rasa cm, 'ooo, ni rasa cm commit suicide..'
but i still dont understand, how they tried to commit suicide by hurting them selves.. really, cn u take blade, or wuteva sharp tin, n stab it into ur fingers.. cn u imagine it? but then, after 5 minutes thinking of to prick or not to prick, the growl inside my stomach forcing me to stab the lancet into my precious pinkish lil finger. :) heheh...
nwy, now i can understand their feelings.. drg bunuh dri bcuz of pressure.. likewise my condition, pressure from the stomach, forced me to prick my fingers reluctantly but determinedly... :) hehe.. of cuz i want to practice for my practical exm... 1 of the reasons as well.. but i really love myself, even a lil stab action cn make my breathing uneven... but still i need responses from 0thers as people hv different ways of thinking.. in my opinion, some cant perform this experiment, not because they fear to prick, but they dont like the sensation of pain, some people they feel uneasy to see their own blood.. all these reasons actually felt by some of my friends.. therfore plz gv me some comment so i cn understand more n more n more.. sharing is caring.. :)

2 comments:

nadyazgal said...

people don stab their fingers to commit suicide la deyy.. hahaha

anyways, commiting suicide is not gonna stop every problems u have in fact, worsen it. :)

Al-Dzulfiqar said...

erk?prick jari=commit suicide?? Dr Suresh!!!! eKekE;p